The RANGER consortium is proud to announce that along with its partner NATO Science and Technology Organization Centre for Maritime Research and Experimentation (STO-CMRE) are organising a workshop to present and discuss advanced technologies, innovative concepts, and emerging scientific challenges with respect to current and future Maritime Situational Awareness (MSA) operational needs. MSAW 2019 foresees productive collaboration and synergistic discussion among MSA specialists from technical and non-technical areas. The workshop is going to be held on 8-10th October 2019 in Lerici (La Spezia), Italy.
Focusing on Maritime Situational Awareness, the objective of MSAW 2019 is to bring together scientists, engineers, researchers from scientific communities with national and international authorities, end users and operators, and industrial representatives. MSA specialists will present and discuss scientific and operational challenges, advanced technologies and knowledge gaps, in order to facilitate future collaboration and research activities. MSAW 2019 encourages contributions from EU H2020 projects, as well as other research initiatives, to present on-going progress, results, and/or live demos. The topics are available here
Instructions for authors
The Programme Committee invites scientists, engineers, managers and operators from governments, military, academia and industry to submit manuscripts to be considered for the MSAW. The papers should describe the scope of the contribution, the relevance to the meeting in line with (but not limited to) the MSA topics outlined in this announcement for paper, aim, method, results and conclusions of the work. Inclusion of figures and/or photographs to support the work is encouraged.
- Title of the abstract
- Authors names, affiliation and email address
- Manuscript between 2 and 5 pages, including figures and bibliographyAuthors of selected papers will be invited to send a final version of their work together with the copyright form, following the instructions available here. Accepted papers will be presented at the MSAW and published in the MSAW proceedings.
- 31 May 2019 Paper Submission
- 30 June 2019 Rejection/Acceptance Notification
- 30 June 2019 Registration Open
- 15 July 2019 Final Version and Copyright Transfer
- 08 Sep 2019 Registration Closed
The call for papers is available here